Thursday 20 August 2009

My curly-haired lovelies




Today is World Photography Day. Honestly, it really is. I haven't made it up (I am discovering more and more that there are world days for something or other the entire time, some of them more obscure than others but if there can be a World Laughter Day there can definitely be a World Photography Day!). Anyway, to celebrate WPD I am posting 3 pictures of my lovely curly-haired family (you can't really see Lily's curls in this picture but they're a-comin'! And no, neither of them get their curls from me. Andy has the curls, I have the wavy mop - or 'bird's nest' as a hairdresser once commented). What a treat to be in Bangalore with these three brilliant people. I'm going to echo the words Maya uses when she gets given a treat and say that I am a very lucky girl!

2 comments:

  1. These are smashing pictures. You are very lucky. I want to know the same as Amanda - will you carry on your blog when you get home and let us know how the girls (and you!) re-adjust? It's been good following your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran, in answer to yours and Amanda's question, hopefully I'll do some postings on life back in England! Really pleased you've enjoyed the blog.

    ReplyDelete