Friday 7 August 2009

A few photos

Andy commented the other day that whilst I have a ton of photos of Maya on this blog, there are barely any photos of anything else. This is true. Although I absolutely love taking photos, when I'm out and about, I'm always with Maya and Lily and can't really take pictures 1) for fear of directing too much attention towards whatever I'm taking the picture of and Maya going AWOL and 2) because I have Lily in the sling in front of me and on numerous occasions I've clunked her poor little head with my hefty Canon camera!

I have managed to take hundreds of pictures since being here, but looking through them realise that the vast majority are of my family and it's not at all obvious from them we're in India! So I've chosen just a few in which I hope bring out a teencey weencey bit of the colour and fabric of this amazing country.

No comments:

Post a Comment